Your School’s Most Successful Fundraiser
What’s the most successful fundraiser you have seen in your child’s school?
You’ve probably got a fundraiser or two under your belt. Maybe you volunteered to help coordinate your child’s candy bar sales for a sports team or you helped sell Girl Scout Cookies when your daughter was young. Maybe you’ve worked a charity golf tournament or prepared sweet treats for a bake sale.
Fundraisers are part of how schools, clubs, and other organizations earn the money they need to run well. And as an active Missouri parent, you’ve earned your fundraising stripes.
That’s why we want to hear from you:
- What was the most successful fundraiser you’ve seen in your child’s school?
- What do you think is the most important part of making a fundraiser successful?
- Are there any fundraisers that you simply dread being part of? What are they, and why do you dread them?
Are you looking for new school fundraising ideas? This website offers a list of them. Here are a few of our favorites:
- A School Spirit Fundraiser: Sell school apparel like t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, jackets, flags and banners.
- The Hassle-Free Fundraiser: Also known as the anti-fundraiser, invite parents to donate instead of having to buy candy bars…again.
- Trivia Nights: It’s hard not to have fun at a well-organized trivia night.
Leave a comment on the Missouri Parent Blog or on our Facebook page today!
Posted on Sun, March 23, 2014
by MOParent filed under