Projected Impact of the SB 509 Tax Cut on Individual School Districts in Missouri
Click the image above to learn the projected impact of the SB 509 tax cut on every individual public school district in Missouri.
Use this link to look up your local legislator and ask them to sustain Governor Nixon's veto.
Contact the legislators who have been strong supporters of public schools and who have voted against previous tax cuts due to their impact on education.
Sen. David Pearce: email@example.com
2. Rep. Elaine Gannon: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Rep. Paul Fitzwater: email@example.com
4. Rep. Sue Entlicher: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Rep. Mike Thomson: email@example.com
6. Rep. Lyle Rowland: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Rep. Craig Redmon: email@example.com
8. Rep. Don Phillips: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Rep. Donna Pfautsch: email@example.com
10. Rep. Lynn Morris: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Rep. Jeff Messenger: email@example.com
12. Rep. Kent Hampton: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Rep. Lyndall Fraker: email@example.com
Posted on Tue, April 29, 2014
by MOParent filed under