Click the image above to learn the projected impact of the SB 509 tax cut on every individual public school district in Missouri.
Use this link to look up your local legislator and ask them to sustain Governor Nixon's veto.
Contact the legislators who have been strong supporters of public schools and who have voted against previous tax cuts due to their impact on education.
Sen. David Pearce: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Rep. Elaine Gannon: email@example.com
3. Rep. Paul Fitzwater: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Rep. Sue Entlicher: email@example.com
5. Rep. Mike Thomson: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Rep. Lyle Rowland: email@example.com
7. Rep. Craig Redmon: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Rep. Don Phillips: email@example.com
9. Rep. Donna Pfautsch: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Rep. Lynn Morris: email@example.com
11. Rep. Jeff Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Rep. Kent Hampton: email@example.com
13. Rep. Lyndall Fraker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue, April 29, 2014
by MOParent filed under